Monday, September 27, 2010

When does a house become a house?


Tonight, I spoke with the construction crew and they had excellent news for me. The house now has 4 walls. Just yesterday there were only 2 walls and I could imagine our dream home taking shape. Now with 4 walls, the house is suddenly beginning to have heart and soul! There are two tired men and a pooped pooch. All three have left a piece of themselves in today's work.

I am away for a few days and won't see the changes until Thursday. By then, there will be a second floor and more exciting stuff. I CAN'T WAIT!! I wish I could be there, but seriously I would not be any help with all my clumsiness.



**Please note that the design above is an earlier version. Our house will be slightly different. On the first floor there will be 3 patio doors and a few less windows on the second floor.

1 comment:

  1. A home built with love lives forever. Can't wait to see it, sorry I missed raclette!

    ReplyDelete